keyed in: punch drunk smile

the grouch once called himself a simple man who liked pretty things. what an admirable thing to be it seems to me. living in brooklyn. working in advertising. tons of fun with a slender frame and few cases of wit. drink up.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

punch drunk smile

today i was walking down the street with a great meal in my stomach courtesy of my favorite less than a mile away taqueria. wearing the kind of "man am i full," smile, i was sure couldn't be beat. then our good friend murphy spoke up again. while staring down at my feet moving, what should come into my sight? a sticker. it was mine. i totally forgot i put it there. it was like seeing my own billboard. i should call ann and ask what that's like. regardless, there it was on this tiny little hose drain. i felt like a million bucks. emphasizing the "felt," part. the only millions in my posession are ideas and they have yet to start paying themselves off monetarily. i wonder who else has seen it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home