keyed in: 49%ers

the grouch once called himself a simple man who liked pretty things. what an admirable thing to be it seems to me. living in brooklyn. working in advertising. tons of fun with a slender frame and few cases of wit. drink up.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

49%ers

"the 49%ers," was my high school's nickname for my senior class. it was an apt title, because a school newspaper poll was taken and 49% of the senior class said they went out on the town rather than study every weekend. this weekend i went full throttle with some of my best friends in the whole world. most of my best friends in the whole world fall into the 49%. seeing them often and even living with a few, is something i am and have been thankful for. part of me being who i am, is my friends and how happy they all make me. this goes for all my friends. which in turns makes me twice or three or four times as happy. certainly a scary thought at times. however have weekends with some of them like i did this weekend, makes me miss all the frick'n knuckle heads that couldn't. i miss cameron. i miss blair. i miss jeff. i miss jeff. i miss erd. i miss porter. i miss clive. i miss dustan. i miss nat. kenny, dan, elliot, TABOR! gosh dave b. where are you? everyone has friends they miss, what do you do when you miss them? tell me, i'll respond and frankly you can't beat free therapy these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home