keyed in: the sky's the limit.

the grouch once called himself a simple man who liked pretty things. what an admirable thing to be it seems to me. living in brooklyn. working in advertising. tons of fun with a slender frame and few cases of wit. drink up.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

the sky's the limit.

my dad's longtime girlfriend is very sick. she needs dialasis (sp?) twice a week and sometimes she has seizures. a couple of weeks ago they got a dog named sky. sky is unlike any dog i've ever met. sky can sense judy's seizures before they happen. when she does sense them, she simply walks up to judy and uses her paw to touch a button on a necklace judy has around her neck. sky still likes to chew on bones, beg for food, and she really isn't the biggest fan of her leash. i know exactly where to scratch on her torso to make her whimper and kick her leg like chun-li from street fighter. AND she senses seizures. my dad was talking about how western medicine has made so many "advances." yet, we don't spend enough time looking to all the animals, vegetables and minerals on our beloved earth. i could do nothing but shake my head in agreement as i stared at sky stare at my cold pasta. i love my dad, judy, and sky. i also really love the people who trained her. my guess is there is probably an animal you have loved?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home