keyed in: how II

the grouch once called himself a simple man who liked pretty things. what an admirable thing to be it seems to me. living in brooklyn. working in advertising. tons of fun with a slender frame and few cases of wit. drink up.

Monday, September 08, 2008

how II


The first how was posted on:

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It regarded a Dick's Milkshake Cup and was for me very puzzling. Please read that post first for more backstory. That being said this is more creepy. I rolled up to the house and see something stuck underneath my neighbor's bike. I bend over to remove it and get chills once I recognize what it is; a Nick's Lighthouse #5 fried food to-go container!

This is extremely creepy and raise so many more questions like:

How did it get here?
Why right in front of my door?
Again?
Is it some how related to Vince now living here?
Are we being watched and played for patsys?

See like the Dick's Milkshake Cup, this little fry box also has personal relevance. Nick's is where I got my first job in San Francisco. I worked there on Fisherman's Wharf for nearly two and a half years. Ironically it is also where I first met chowder boy Vince — who is now my roommate. In fucking Brooklyn! Not in SF, not in California, not even on the bloody West Coast. It gets weirder too. It was used, you could tell that the same cocktail sauce I poured out of big vats had been smeared all over it. How the hell did it get here? And perhaps more importantly, what does it all mean? The world may never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home