keyed in: trabajo

the grouch once called himself a simple man who liked pretty things. what an admirable thing to be it seems to me. living in brooklyn. working in advertising. tons of fun with a slender frame and few cases of wit. drink up.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

trabajo

Have you ever been watched, I am. With my back to the crowd I sit, unusually unloud. I look for things to write though they seem to be avoiding me; for now. So what else, craft things for craft’s sake. Love this new song called “later,” probably because it feels like it was written for me. I look around at my new dvd friends, complete with their special features and alternate endings. Fingernails you’ve nowhere to hide. Keep staring at a girl who’s staring in another direction. She’s also made of paper. Unlike me, but recent gains have been well received. Wonderbras don’t care if you read the economist or not. There’s a girl in Oklahoma right now thinking about a nice boy. The muppet show has been cancelled, but the two geezers live on vicariously through my off hours. Typing is overrated. Piping’s not. Marc bailed on the mets to see the state that started a nation. Dumb. I meant fun. No x-ray vision yet but I’ve been picking up some flourescent uv rays. Constantly getting hard in the middle of playing hard to get. Juggling who’s that with how much can they handle. In case you didn’t know, this is some iceberg shit. Not Z-Jay; Hemingway. Matters of course has the best chance.trabajo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home