keyed in: thinking on the job...

the grouch once called himself a simple man who liked pretty things. what an admirable thing to be it seems to me. living in brooklyn. working in advertising. tons of fun with a slender frame and few cases of wit. drink up.

Friday, July 22, 2005

thinking on the job...


ah finally a second to think. you know, i gaurantee my next boss won't talk to me like a man whose brain cost $50,000+. gosh student loans suck. i mean they're great and all but i either pay em back or donate my brain to science. i wish they'd lose my paperwork. or if they thought i died, then i wouldn't have to pay them back. plus i'd have that whole, "young artists who die tragically become revered and treasured as geniuses," thing going for me. yeah. then i could get a job as the head copywriter at anywhere i wanted because i write in that hot new "bengt," style as a tribute to the man who revolutionized the advertising world posthumously.

EXCUSE ME WAITER, CAN I GET SOME MORE ICE TEA OVER HERE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home