keyed in: brooklyn

the grouch once called himself a simple man who liked pretty things. what an admirable thing to be it seems to me. living in brooklyn. working in advertising. tons of fun with a slender frame and few cases of wit. drink up.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

brooklyn


brooklyn
Originally uploaded by rsplund.
While shopping for a gift for my sister, I ran into Brooklyn. Unlike the burrow, she was not in New York City and also rather small in size. She had a stool where she sat and upon entering the boutique, she immediately offered me a handful of Riece's Pieces. Not one to turn down peanut butter, I took the candy as well as a look around. She was not shy at all and soon lept from the stool and walked over to me and whispered, "I have a secret."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home